Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Last few coins hits jackpot!

Last few coins hits jackpot!

How do u feel if u get 1$ for free?? It worth more if you are unemployed. Nevertheless, In a country that has 30,000 homeless people. Unemployed in debt and facing another year living on the streets in Hungary, László Andraschek spent his last remaining coins on a lottery ticket.

 One of Hungary's biggest lottery winner’s with a prize of about £1.7m said buying the ticket was a chance decision at a railway station on his way to Budapest for a workshop for recovering alcoholics. Having struggled with alcoholism, Andraschek finally quit five years ago.

Andraschek, plans to use his winnings to establish a foundation for addicts and women abused by their husbands. He  bought flats for each of his three children, paid off the debts of his relatives and is planning to travel to Italy.


After the ironic situation Anikó, said they will invest their money cautiously. "I have become rich but I have not become a different person. I could buy a large-screen TV because I can afford it, but I won't buy three because I can afford it."

No comments:

Post a Comment